#SelfieUnselfie

Here is a typical selfie I take many times a day! I take selfies like this because I'm having a great hair day or because my eye liner wing tips are pretty great that day!

But what I love about these pictures, is that I don't post them on social media or anything like that, but I send them to my husband! We have a back and forth game of selfies that fly between us on a daily basis! For mine, there's normally some type of caffeinated beverage involved, such as coffee or diet coke, and there's also almost always food involved! On my husband's part, they're normally of him at his desk making a silly face!

I love these selfies because it makes me feel connected to him! And it also makes us both smile! If we're having a bad day, we send a few extra selfies! And it helps!



For my #Unselfie, I chose two that reflect a major part of who I am: my love for the water and my love for reading. As I sit here and stare at the snow out my window, I can't help but long for summer! Sitting by the pool, or the beach, and reading is one of the things I enjoy most in life. It is also one of the things that calms me! Snuggled up my reading chairs is also something I enjoy very much! Nothing beats curling up in a comfy chair and reading a great book!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not My Thesis Blog

#Netnarr I Bid You Adieu

Breaking News: Big Foot Is Real!