To the AUC Students




My field guide topic is: the creation of multiple digital identities by adolescents highlights their need to share versions of themselves online, proving that there is no distinction between "real life" and "digital life" and that both make up one's persona.
Below are a few questions I have related to my topic, and would greatly appreciate your help!

1. Do you know of any adolescents who have a fake instagram where they interact?
2. The debate surrounding digital dualism and anti-digital dualism argues whether or not having an online identity is a separate entity from our offline selves or if they are intertwined. What are your thoughts? Are they separate personas or intertwined?
3. What are your perceptions regarding adolescents with multiple accounts for multiple personas online? How do you feel this impacts their development?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Netnarr I Bid You Adieu

Not My Thesis Blog

It's Crunch Time!